Quick Links To:
Minsi Trails Council Contingent Information. Info will be posted as they come available.
- Monday July 17, 2017 - Departure Date from the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Ball Park
- Wednesday July 19, 2017 through Friday July 29, 2017 - National Jamboree
- Saturday July 29, 2017 - Return Date to the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Ball Park
2017 NATIONAL SCOUT JAMBOREE MINSI TRAILS COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (Closed out)
1) Complete the 2017 National Scout Jamboree Scholarship Application (If you have not previously completed).
2) Have your Unit Leader and another adult (not a family member) complete the Scholarship Recommendation Form. Return to the Minsi Trails Scout Service Center. Suggestions for the other adult may be a teacher, school administrator, religious clergy, coach, etc.
3) Submit the completed application to 2017 NSJ Scholarship, Minsi Trails Council Service Center, 991 Postal Road, Allentown, PA 18109. Faxes will not be accepted for consideration.
4) Applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2017.
5) Applications become the property of the Scholarship Committee and will not be returned.The Scholarship Committee will, in writing, notify the applicants of their decision. Submitting an application is in no way a guarantee that the scholarship will be granted.The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
The applicants must:
1) Be a Scout/Venturer in the Minsi Trails Council, B.S.A.
2) Submit the paperwork to register for the 2017 National Scout Jamboree.
3) Submit the 2017 National Scout Jamboree Scholarship Application and the two Scholarship Recommendation Forms to the 2017 NSJ Scholarship Committee no later than January 31, 2017.
4) Download a copy of the 2017NJScholarshipApplication-MTC.pdf (Closed out)
2017 National Jamboree
Minsi Trails Council Jamboree Committee - Contingent Leaders
|Position ||First Name ||Last Name ||Phone ||Mobile Phone ||Email |
| || || || || || |
|Staff Advisor ||Paul ||Oswald ||610-465-8576 ||570-578-8927 ||Paul.Oswald@scouting.org |
|Committee Chair ||Glenn ||Higbie ||570-629-3531 ||484-538-5007 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Pre-NJ Tour/Transportation ||Bill ||Folk ||610-391-0153 ||484-695-4353 ||email@example.com |
|Scholarships ||Doug ||Klemm ||570-350-0934 || ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Pre-NJ Training ||Jon ||Slaton ||908-995-4663 ||908-319-3992 ||email@example.com |
| ||Wayne ||Gross ||570-421-1550 ||570-595-2904 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Patches, Uniforms ||Rich ||Price || || ||email@example.com |
|UNITS || || || || || |
|Scoutmaster Troop 1412 ||Chad ||Gray ||570-595-2149 ||570-620-6829 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|1 Asst. Scoutmaster Troop 1412 ||Steve ||Mazza ||570-595-6136 ||484-357-7389 ||email@example.com |
| || || || || || |
|Scoutmaster Troop 1413 ||Charles ||Yeoman ||610-252-3678 ||732-921-1746 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|1 Asst. Scoutmaster Troop 1413 ||Marc ||Bamberger ||610-282-9502 ||484-239-4624 ||email@example.com |
Cancelation (minus administration cost of $50) will be received up to 5 PM on September 1, 2016 in writing to Paul Oswald, PO Box 20624, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0624.
- As of January 31, 2017 your spot has been placed.
Cancelation (minus administration cost of 1/2 the overall cost) will be received up to 5 PM on February 28, 2017 in writing to Paul Oswald, PO Box 20624, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0624.
Cancelation (minus administration cost of 3/4 the overall cost) will be received up to 5 PM on March 1, 2017 in writing to Paul Oswald, PO Box 20624, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0624.
After March 1, 2017, All fees will be forfeited.