2016 Wawa Popcorn Show & Sell
Minsi Trails Council is once again partnering with Wawa convenience stores across Eastern PA and Western New Jersey to help units promote popcorn sales in their local area. Registration for select area store will go live on Aug. 17, 2016.
In order to benefit as many units as possible, we politely ask that each unit only operates ONE shift. A unit may register for the waitlist ONLY IF they are not already registered for a shift.
When: Show & Sells will take place on Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18
How Long: All Show & Sells run from 10AM to 2PM.
Registration: Registration will open on Aug 17, 2016
Disclaimer Wawa is going through a massive remodel process with stores being added to the list almost weekly. Due to this reason, Wawa will not be able to issue an approved store list until closer to the event date. Please be aware that if a store is closed during the assigned weekend, even if Wawa had on the approved list, they will not be able to accommodate a different weekend.
Wawa Safety Guidelines
- Solicitations must be at least ten (10) feet away from any door of the store as designated by General Manager
- A maximum of 4 people at any one time-at least 1 adult if there are minors.
Minors must ALWAYS be accompanied by adults
- Group uniforms/identification must be worn
- To protect solicitors, if there are no safety bollards, your vehicle must be parked in a space directly in front of your collection area excluding handicap or non-designated parking spaces, and remain there for the duration of the activity
- Duration of activity must not exceed four day light hours, 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m
- Solicitations may not be conducted in an aggressive or confrontational manner
- Smoking is prohibited while soliciting customers
- Porch area must not be blocked in a way that interferes with our customers’ ability to
access our stores quickly