Scout Rank Advancement
Are you working on your next Scout rank? Visit the pages below to view the requirements for each rank you are working on!
- Advancement Trail - This page shows the requirements for every Cub Scout rank!
- Adventure List - Some ranks require Cub Scouts to go on specific Adventures, click here to learn more about them!
- Scout Rank - This is the first attainable rank in the Boy Scouts. This rank explains the meaning of Scouting.
- Tenderfoot Rank - To become a Tenderfoot, Scouts will go on fun outdoor adventures and learn basic outdoor skills.
- Second Class Rank - Second Class requirements focus on learning lots of awesome outdoor skills.
- First Class Rank - In addition to learning more advanced skills, working on First Class teaches Scouts how to start planning trips.
- Star Rank - Earning Star rank encourages Scouts to use their knowledge and experience to help lead the Troop. This rank emphasizes the importance of leadership and personal management.
- Life Rank - This is the second-highest rank in Scouting, surpassed only by the rank of Eagle. A Star Scout that is interested in earning Life rank will use his vast Scouting knowledge to help the younger Scouts in his patrol, similar to how he himself was helped by his own seniors.
If you are working on the Rank of Eagle Scout, please visit our Eagle Scout info page Here.