Tim Lambert Memorial Run
The 5th Annual Tim Lambert Memorial Run is taking place on October 10th, 2015 in Scott Park, Easton PA. Activities offered include a 5K Run/Walk, a 10K Run, and a 1 mile Kids Fun Run.
Tim Lambert was a retired Easton police officer and an active Easton School District Resource Officer. In October, 2008 Tim and his daughter, Taylor, were tragically killed in a motorcycle accident traveling home from a BMW motorcycle club event in New York. Tim was a Cubmaster for Cub Scout Pack 29 in Forks Township and an active member within the Scouting District. He was very passionate about the Scouting program and always had a positive attitude towards everything and everyone. His son, Sean, earned the rank of Eagle Scout Boy Scout in 2013 with Troop 29 of Forks Township.
This event will benefit the local Boy Scouts of America by supporting the Scouting programs in your community
that Tim cherished so deeply.
How Do I Register?
Saturday, October 10 , 2015
8:00 am - Noon
Participant Packet Pick-up will begin at 7:30 am
Opening Ceremony at 8:30 am
Fun Run begins at 9:00 am
10K Run/Walk begins at 9:30 am
5K Race begins at 10:00 am
Click Here for Mail-in Registration
Click Here for Online Registration
(Both Require Mail-In Check)
1. Walkers will not be allowed in the 10K due to timing requirements.
2. T-shirts & SWAG not guaranteed if not pre-registered by September 11th.
3. All registration closes Midnight, Wednesday, October 7, 2015. All mail-in registrations must be received by this date.
4. Adult registrations after September 10, 2015 require a $5 late fee.
5. Any adult day-of registrations will incur an additional $5 late fee.
6. Credit Card payments for day-of registrations are not accepted (cash or check only)
7. Registration for 1 mile fun run will be on the day of the event (waiver/parental waiver signature required).
8. All participants MUST finish 5K within an hour or less.
9. A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
10. Entries are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-deferrable.
Questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org